Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Sample to create menus

Sample to create menus

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby billhallahan on Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:55 pm

By default, PocketC has a menu named "Applet" with a single stop item on the main form.

I need two menu items each of which has several pushdown menu items.

I use PToolboxLib, although I would prefer not to use that since I then have to ship a separate .prc file with my application.

Can anyone supply either a source code example, or a reference that describes how to do this, or a clear description? Sample code is best.

I tried to use the @res command with a menu item I created using PILRC, but it didn't show up. Is there a special menu id value I have to use for the main form?

Thanks,
Bill Hallahan
Thanks,
Bill Hallahan

You're unique, just like everyone else.
------------------------------------------------
You're unique, just like everyone else.
billhallahan

Postby jstadolnik on Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:17 am

The only way to get resource menus working in PocketC is currently through the PToolboxLib. The resource menu has to be bound to a form, and the an event function is needed to trap the menu item selects... the PToolboxLib provides both of the these features.

You can also embed the PToolboxLib inside an application to create a single .prc (see the PRC Embedding section of the PToolbox docs. Note: I do charge a fee for the embedding unlock code).

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Return to General Discussion