Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - error in pocketC example

error in pocketC example

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby msteffe on Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:26 am

I am a newcomer using pocketC.
For trying I am using the pocketc units converter example.
At building I receive the error message "undefined array size for variable" at line
switch (kp)
I dont't understand the error.
There is no defining of an array variable.
The line before define in
keypressed (char kp)
the variable kp as character.

It is possible that there are a compiler error?

Regards
Michael
msteffe

Postby wolfgang on Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:22 pm

Hi,

(1) it would be better if you could post the piece of code that makes problems, instead on describing it. Without the actual code one can only make wild guesses about what went wrong, and this is unlikely to help.

(2) I hope you noticed that PocketC for WindowsCE/PocketPC is no longer supported, developed or maintained, and what's more, the current version has so many bugs that it is unusable. If I were you I would not touch it even with a long stick :-) NSBasic or Microsoft Embedded Visual Basic (eVB) are better alternatives, and the second one is even free.

Wolfgang

Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Postby daparty on Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:38 pm

Hi

I'm using PocketC 2.0.

I loaded the Units Conversion program from the help file and was able to compile and run the program without any problems. If you're using PocketC 2.0 and you keyed the program in, then you may have mis-keyed something. If you're using a later version, it's still possible you mis-keyed something or else that version of PocketC doesn't work very well as Wolfgang mentioned.

I've been using PocketC 2.0 for a while now and I'm not having any problems other than the fact that I don't know what I'm doing sometimes. But Wolfgang has been kind enough to answer my questions in those cases.

Dave
daparty

Postby msteffe on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:39 pm

Hi wolfgand, hi Daparty
many thanks for your answer.
Before I bought PocketC there was in my mind to use MS embedded Visual Basic. This program is possible to run under WIN98. Bur for using at Jornada you need Windows SDK for WINCE.
This program is running under WIN2000. My problem is that I use WIN98.
Is it correct or can I use both programs under WIN98?
What the matter with NSbasic?

Regards
Michael
msteffe

Return to PocketC for CE