Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - examples in pocketc

examples in pocketc

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby dishoek on Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:05 am

I`m beginner in pocketc.
I`ve installed pocketc on my device in the folder "\Programme\PocketC"
and the examples in "\My Dokuments\My PC".
But any app with #include don`t run.
An error message sends "Problem.....faild to open file <pcheader.h>"
and "PCeditor - Failed to launch".
Is there any wrong in Folderconstruktion?
I`v tryed any Folder-configurations with the same result.
dishoek

Postby wolfgang on Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:20 am

Some possible pitfalls:

- WindowsCE cannot do relative paths. You always have to specify absolute paths for include etc.

- keep in mind that the backslash has a special meaning in C (e.g. \n means "go to next line", \t is a tabulator). To actually insert a backslash into your string you have to double it up, e.g.

#include "\\My Documents\\My PC"

This is most likely you problem.

That said, I should add a general warning:

POCKETC for the POCKETPC is DEAD !!!!
DEAD as in unsupported, no longer developed, with disappearing user base.

Which is really a pity, but I can't do anything about it.

If you haven't already bought it, DON'T. Go with something that has a future, like Visual Basic or Visual C++.

IMPORTANT: This does NOT apply to the PalmOS version - Jeremy, its author, is providing excellent support.

Wolfgang

Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
Composing music on the PocketPC! - http://www.pdamusician.com
wolfgang

Return to PocketC for CE