Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - strange error in os5 simulator

strange error in os5 simulator

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby r2k on Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:41 pm

"Run68K.c, Line:3109, Odd aligned read from 90CE0F01"

what means that error i was trying to write records in a pilot-db i wrote all fields putting their cotent in a array created by Array i'm sure that it's the correct numbers of fields and when i write on DB sometimes writes 3 fields per record when my DB has only 2 fields when i acces to DB util in the palm the record show in this way

field 1: content_field1
field 2: content_field2
: Unsupported field type
r2k

Postby r2k on Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:50 pm

now i will append some of my method code here to show whats happening in my code.
Code: Select all
int autoIncrement(int table){
   pointer result;
   int counter=0,value=0,state=0;
   int limit=0;
   string name;

name=nombreBD(9); <--- this function gives me the BD name
   state=DBopen(name);
   limit=DBinfo(2,0);
   result=Array("s,2");

for(counter=0;(counter<limit)&&(state==0);counter++){
      DBgetrec(conter,result);
      if(result[0]==table){
         value=result[1];
         value++;
         state=2;
      }
   }
   if(state!=1){
      result[0]=table;
      if(state==0){
         result[1]=0;
         counter=0;
      }
      else result[1]=value;
      DBsetrec((counter-1),result);
   }
}

sorry if some is misstranslated i was in a rush when i was translating this
r2k

Postby r2k on Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:52 pm

one note i have other method doing something similar and i don't have any problem with that. allways writes well :)
r2k

Postby r2k on Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:56 pm

Code: Select all
DBsetrec((counter-1),result); <-- in this line the error ocurrs

sometime the palm sim shows me that fatal alert and sometime writes 3 fields per record
r2k

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:31 am

Make sure you're using v7.6.2beta. Available here: http://pocketc.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3183

-Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby r2k on Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:24 pm

in fact since you posted the URL in the past topic i downloaded the beta 9 and installed in my pda.

actually i'm using :

PocketC 6.60
Ptoolbox 7.6.2beta9
r2k

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:10 pm

Did you create the database originally with 3 fields?

Make sure that the database only has 2 fields to begin with (as created with DBcreate). Do a DBinfo(1,0) to check the field count before you do your "for" loop to ensure this.

If you do a DBsetrec on a database with 3 fields using an array with only has 2 elements, there's no telling what will happen as you'll be reading off the end of the array. This could cause the error you're seeing.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby r2k on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:10 pm

thank you, you was right. In some point i created the database with 3 fields. i put DBcreate with 3 fields and all of my arrays had 2 fields, because that i was receiving the error. thanks.
r2k

Return to Pocket Toolbox