Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - OS5 sound library

OS5 sound library

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby exit_head on Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:31 am

http://www.theexithead.com/soundlib.zip
save as!!!
it has some(very sad) documetery and a demo program
Mr. Dewey if you want to you can put this in your library section :)
um... ENJOY!!!

exit_head
exit_head

Postby dewey on Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:21 pm

Very cool! Thanks for sharing this, I have added a link to the resources page.

Minor note: the header of your Readme file gives credit to lucustech.com instead of ludustech.com :)
dewey
Site Admin

Postby exit_head on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:33 am

ok if anyone else gets the following error,

DataMgr.c,Line 3762,NULL
dbH passed

its cus' your trying to play a sound without giving a valid database
if you cant guess i had to learn the hard way :D

the more you know...
exit_head

Postby Merlin Junior on Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:26 am

Dear Exit_head

I've a problem with your library!

I've a Palm Zire 31 with Palm-os 5.2.8

but everytimes, when I try do use '@res' with a .wav-file the palm doesn't accept the compiled program.

Do you have a solution?

Merlin Junior
Merlin Junior

Postby exit_head on Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:53 am

sorry i didnt see your post ::)
could you explaine the problem a little more. i think what your saying is that you cant get the wav files into your .prc?

heres the code in the download:
<code>
@cid "WVTT";
@name "WaveTest";
@dbname "WaveTest";
@res "WAVE,1000,t.wav";
//WAVE is the type of resource,1000 is the resource id
//and t.wav is what ever the name of your wav file is
library "SoundLib"
main() {
int returnVal;
returnVal = PlaySound("WaveTest",1,1024,1);
alert(" ");
StopSound(returnVal);
}
</code>

there are limitations on how hi the quality is on your audio for gara wild bar slots i used PCM 22.050 kHz, 8 Bit, Mono
exit_head

Postby Merlin Junior on Wed May 04, 2005 1:54 pm

Thanks

I don't know what quality I used before, but the program works with your quality.

I think it'll be very useful

Merlin Junior
Merlin Junior

Postby exit_head on Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:17 am

Has anyone made anything using the soundlib? just curious
exit_head

Postby JohnM on Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:07 pm

I haven't finished anything that uses it, but I'm in the middle of a project that is going to be using it for sure... Thanks for making the library :)

- Bergman Software
- Bergman Software
JohnM

Postby exit_head on Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:25 am

well i didnt make it but i paid to have it made. :) sharkboy over at 1src.com made it for me. hes very good i recomend him if you are unable to make your own and have the spare cash. :) he even fixed a bug after the contract expired. great guy
exit_head

Return to PocketC for Palm OS