Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - PocketC 7.0 RT crash on simulator

PocketC 7.0 RT crash on simulator

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby sangahm on Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:20 pm

Is there a secret to getting the PCRT7.0 running under the Palm Simulator? I've tried both the sim version 5.2 and 5.4 and both are having the same issue with the RT (dated 4-23-05 size 92,679).

I can install the program on the simulator, but as soon as I try and run it, I get the Windows "Simulator has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. When I click on details, I get: AppName: palmsim_54_rel.exe, AppVer: 5.4.0.0 ModName: ui.dll ModVer: 5.4.0.0 Offset: 00012664).

I downloaded the file off of Orbworks (the standalone RT) several times, so it does not appear to be a corrupt file unless of course it is on the website. The older RT version works fine with no issues, as well as the pocketc compiler.

I am running WinXP, SP2.

Any help?
sangahm

Postby dewey on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:40 am

It has been fixed and the website has been refreshed.
dewey
Site Admin

Return to PocketC for Palm OS