Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Can't copy a button with text of <

Can't copy a button with text of <

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby dlinder on Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:20 am

I have a standard set of navigation buttons I use << < > >>.
When I try to copy the < button, nothing happens.
If I try to copy a group of buttons including the <, nothing happens.
If I copy the >, it works fine.
dlinder

Postby nmc on Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:41 pm

On my system, the copy/paste functions seem to work randomly, sometimes they do and sometimes nothing happens when i click (or type) the paste command - are you sure that the "<" is the reason?
If you paste and nothing happens, did you try to change the button text and copy/paste the object again with success?
nmc

Postby dlinder on Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:03 am

I can paste a button with any text that does not include the < sign.
The << button doesn't paste either.

All other text that I have tried works fine.
dlinder

Postby dewey on Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:07 am

Copy/paste is implemented by serializing the controls to XML. Seems there is a bug in the serialization. I'll try to fix this before v4.
dewey
Site Admin

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect