Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Pocket Toolbox & PocketC Architect?

Pocket Toolbox & PocketC Architect?

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby MarkS on Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:36 am

Does Pocket Toolbox work with PocketC Architect?

Thanks,

Mark
MarkS

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:51 am

Supposedly some functions work and some don't, but I haven't tried PocketC Architect so I really don't know. I think that many of the functions which handle strings won't work.

-Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby hgrimm on Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:29 am

Hallo Joe,
I made some first experiments and found some problems in receiving the strings out of the GetDate()
I made the struct accordingly to the 3i2s9i:
struct Appt {
int dat; //0
int stim; //1
int etim; //2
string desc; //3
string not; //4
int al_en; //5
int al_adv_t; //6
int al_adv_u; //7
int rep; //8
int rep_end; //9
int rep_inter; //10
int rep_on_X; //11
int st_of_wk; //12
int except; //13
};
Appt apptmem[STOLIM];
Appt* dax;
while(GetDate(i,day,&dax[n])) {
text(10,120,i+" dard: "+dax[n].dat+":"+dax[n].desc+"::"+dard[5]); //debug
text(10,130,i+" appt: "+dax[n].not+" :: "+dax[n].rep); //debug

Here now the integer numbers are coming out correct
BUT the 2 strings are EMPTY.

Many thanks,
Herbert.
hgrimm

Postby mgreen on Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:52 am

I too have been trying to get some PocketC programs that use PToolboxLib working with PocketC Architect. I seem to get an "Out of Memory" message late in compilation even though the free memory shown is plenty (on a T5). I took the PToolboxLib.lib file and converted it to a PDOC file using MakeDocGUI, then copied it to the T5. The only PToolboxLib functions I'm using are the HanDBase access and GUI ones. Any thoughts?

Mike
-----
Michael Green
mgreen

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:12 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I too have been trying to get some PocketC programs that use PToolboxLib working with PocketC Architect. I seem to get an "Out of Memory" message late in compilation even though the free memory shown is plenty (on a T5).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I would guess this to be NVFM (non-volitile file system) problem with the PocketC Architect compiler, but only Jeremy could tell you for sure.

-Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Re: Pocket Toolbox & PocketC Architect?

Postby antix on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 am

I personally have tried to use Ptoolbox with Architect, but I could never get it to load the library.
antix

Return to Pocket Toolbox