Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Icons

Icons

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Emanuelll on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:24 am

I am trying to work with PocketC - Desktop and want to add an Icon to my application. I am unable.

Could anyone help me or send me a test - icon?

thank you very much.

Emanuel

emanuel@kury.com
Emanuelll

Postby mgreen on Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:08 pm

There are sample icons installed by the PocketC Desktop installer with names "large1.bmp", "large2.bmp", "large8.bmp", "small1.bmp", "small2.bmp", and "small8.bmp". The digit in the name refers to the number of bits per pixel in the bitmap file.

You use @licon1 "/Program Files/PocketC/large1.bmp"
and optionally @licon2 "/Program Files/PocketC/large2.bmp"
and optionally @licon8 "/Program Files/PocketC/large8.bmp"
in your program for the large icon

and you use @sicon1 "/Program Files/PocketC/small1.bmp"
and optionally @sicon2 "/Program Files/PocketC/small2.bmp"
and optionally @sicon8 "/Program Files/PocketC/small8.bmp"
in your program for the small icon
-----
Michael Green
mgreen

Postby mgreen on Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:20 pm

If you are talking about adding a bitmap to your program for use as an icon on a button or other GUI gadget, you can copy the sample bitmaps, rename them and modify them with a bitmap/icon editor.
-----
Michael Green
mgreen

Postby Emanuelll on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:56 am

Sorry, I am unable to add an icon to my aplication (as aplet and stadn-alone).

my Source:

@cid "Mani";
@name "Beachcalc";
@dbname "BC";
@licon1 "large1.bmp";

i copied the icon from my PocketC Folder.

if it is not present, the compiler gives an error.
If it is, there is no visible effekt. (nomre Icon anywhere)

could you please help me?

Thank You.
Emanuelll

Postby Emanuelll on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 am

if anyone finds a typo, he is allowed to keep it.. ;-)
Emanuelll

Return to PocketC for Palm OS