Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - HiRes Graphics in PRC

HiRes Graphics in PRC

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby janstals on Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:56 am

Is it possible to use HiRes graphics from out of a PRC file created with eg. ArtBMP?
janstals

Postby nmc on Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:45 pm

If the resources are of type Tbmp: yes ;-)
nmc

Postby janstals on Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:37 am

Thanks for the response. Perhaps I should have been clearer, my mistake. I dont have a problem accessing my bmps in a prc created with ArtBMP. However, when I use a 16x16 bmp from my prc in hires mode ( draw.nbegin() ) the image is drawn 32x32 and also in handler form.onpendown() { event.nx, event.ny ) to see if it is within the bounds of my image, only works for the top left 1/4 of my image ie. it seems the image is drawn using the normal 160x160 resolution.

Can I create a prc file with eg. ArtBMP ( any palm app ) which contains images that will work with both "Regular" and HiRes resolutions? And if so, could someone perhaps give me some pointers?

Or am I missing something else?

Thanks
janstals

Postby nmc on Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:32 pm

I dont know "artbmp", but you have to create images for every DPI mode you want to support (72, 108, 144) and save it as a "bitmap-family";
I use either orbforms directly (if 72 and 144 DPI is good enough) or pilRC for this purpose.

If you want to create the bitmaps onboard and artbmp doenst support this, try "bird" instead.
nmc

Postby janstals on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:24 am

Thanks! Bird did the trick. The problem was that ArtBMP did not support the "Bitmap Family" which Bird does. Now I can create HiRes bmps on my Palm for use in my Architect app.
janstals

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect