Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Community Table Gadget Interest?

Community Table Gadget Interest?

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby samps on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:48 am

I know where you're coming from.

I've only ever used CVS for version control (I make school informations systems), but seeing the way TortoiseSVN integrates with Windows, the smoothness of operations and the pretty logo, made for an easy decision when the Sourceforge registration process asked me to choose a versioning method. It is just so much friendlier than CVS.

Samps

Ubuntu user #82
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Postby sjordi on Thu May 03, 2007 11:54 am

Any sample code to show how to integrate those DB tables to a simple application ?

Steve JORDI
Prangins, Switzerland
http://www.sjordi.com
Steve JORDI
Prangins, Switzerland
http://www.sjordi.com
sjordi

Postby samps on Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 pm

There is indeed.

On jims homepage, at:

http://members.cox.net/jims2/

you'll find an example of a survey form which uses the his table gadget.

cheers
Samps

Ubuntu user #82
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Postby sangahm on Thu May 03, 2007 11:44 pm

And you can ask here for help on this forum too.

Jims did an excellent job at building a reusable gadget that shows how to take advantage of Orb's capabilities. Integrating into your own app should not be a great challenge.
sangahm

Postby johncraw on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 am

I developed a graph gadget in 2004. there has been some interest in it, however the requests need to come to me and I send the package. The collection of gagets in SourceForge seems to be the way to make it available to a broader audience. This is my question. How does one go about putting the code into SourceForge (Open-Orb)?
If it is not too complicated, I will do it.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
John Crawford
johncraw

Postby samps on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm

John,

First, you need to become a SourceForge member, sign-up is from their main page. Next, you'll have to become a developer of the OpenOrbs project and, finally, you can upload your code from the projects maintenance section.
Subsequent uploads (when any changes warrant a new upload) can be done using SVN.

Or you can send it to me and I'll put it up....

Thanks heaps for your contribution

Samps

Ubuntu user #82
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Previous

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect