New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby Acid Snoop on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

PC/Editor v0.30 ALPHA

PC/Editor is a Editor for PocketC, it has all the PC functions integrated and has a feature to explain all functions available in the Build-In library.

Current Features:
- Access to the MemoDB to edit all sort of memos
- Fully integrated Build-In library functions for easy access
- All Build-In library function properties and explanations are accessable for easy reference (via Function-Help)
- Integrated Base Converter (Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal) which is accessable over the Tools Menu
- DIA support (show/hide)

Current Version status:
- v0.30: fixed some bugs (FunctionList, FunctionHelp), redesign of the Function-Help search, all Build-In library functions are fully integrated and all functions are integrated in the Function-Help feature, added DIA support, added a base converter

Currently in progress:
- integration of 3rd-Party libraries (contact me which library you want me to integrate)
- redesign of the Function-Help search to improve speed

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/156820614/PCEditor_v0.30.prc

NOTE: If you found a bug or need a special feature and wants it to be integrated, please contact me and i will take a look.
Last edited by Acid Snoop on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Acid Snoop

Re: New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby sttrebo on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:42 pm

definitely interested. if you need a tester, let me know.
sttrebo

Re: New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby Acid Snoop on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Hey there,

i'm sorry for the long delay in this answer, but my computer had a nice little crash and i needed to recode the entire program.

So here it is, but like i said, theres still a lot of work to do. I.E. the function help is not completed for the most functions and another thing is that the program adds a new memo to edit everytime you start it. (Call it a handy feature or a bloody bug...) :lol:

Feedback is welcome... :)

Greetings
Acid Snoop

P.S.: All infos about the program will be added in the first psot and sorry for the Nag-Screen, it's made with HB++ Free Version...
Acid Snoop

Return to PocketC for Palm OS