Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - PToolBox Doc on PalmReader

PToolBox Doc on PalmReader

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby fabrice on Fri Aug 24, 2001 9:02 am

Hi all !!

I made a PalmReader doc of the PToolBox libray. It's just for the 5.31 because it's based on the .doc file.

I posted it to Joseph Stadolnik whom like it but not have time to update the .doc file (since the v 5.41).

So, if someone have time to update the .doc file... please, let me know.

Another problem... HOW CAN I POST THE .PDB HERE ?!?
If I can't, just let me know if you could plae it on your web site and I will post it to you so everyone will be access it.

I will send with the PDB the source file so that everyone will be able to update it but DON'T FORGET THAT THE DOC IS THE PROPERTY OF JOSEPH !!! So, update but respect the copyright.

Because build PalmReader doc is just like HTML (tags system), if someone have been formatted the doc in a certain way (so that title have a format, function another, etc...) please send it to me so that it will be much easir to 'Find/Replcae' and do the doc (The HTML verson converted in Word format can be a good base and I will strat with it).

Waiting for your responses....

Fabrice
fabrice

Postby Dman on Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:58 pm

Yes, I did the same thing. I also did that with the PocketC documents, I suppose I'll stick them on my Page later tonite. it'll be at http://www.openpalm.com

http://openpalm.tripod.com
----[self-mutilation or self-empowerment?]----
Dman

Postby samps on Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:18 am

I'm in the process of reformatting the HTML-version that ships with PToolboxLib v7.0.

This is necessary in order to make it fit into the constraints that are put on webpages, if you want to view them on your Palm using AvantGo.

This will take another week or so, then it's up to Joe to say go or nogo to publishing it.

It will contain exactly the same links as Joe's 'big' version, but will be multipaged instead of framed.

ttfn

Samps
Ubuntu user #82
samps

Postby jstadolnik on Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:03 pm

Any reformating of the PToolbox documentation into doc files is most certainly welcome.

I've been too preoccupied with development to keep the .pdb doc file current.

Dman, your link to your docs is actually http://openpalm.tripod.com (you had left out the tripod part).

Thanks, this saves me a lot of work.

Joe
jstadolnik

Return to Pocket Toolbox