Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Stub applications creation on-palm?

Stub applications creation on-palm?

Postby shlaf on Wed Mar 28, 2001 3:55 pm

I believe it would be handy to have the functionality of BuildPRC built-in into the PocketC on-board compiler. The LispMe (the Scheme language interpreter) for PalmOS has this ability - there, you just check a checkbox beside the name of the script in the list view and the stub application is automatically added; it has icons resembling those of the interpreter app., slightly modified and the name of the stub app. is identical to the name of the script, or "session" for which it is created. The same would be handy to have in PocketC - in the applet list, pick an applet and have instantly a stub application launching that applet from the Launcher.
This would help to those of us who like myself don't work on Windows machines and especially to those who are ready and prefer to do all the development on-board the Palm.

-- Yaakov
shlaf

Postby shlaf on Wed May 23, 2001 2:12 pm

I'd like to reiterate my request: since I don't use Windows machine as a desktop, I'd like to have ability to create stubs apps on-board Palm. This is what is implemented in LispMe and I believe same might be done in PocketC.
shlaf

Postby BobHarris on Mon Aug 20, 2001 12:32 pm

I would like to second the request to have
the BuildPRC capabilities available on the
Palm (separate utility, or part of PocketC).

What I have enjoyed most about PocketC is
the ability to do everything on my Palm
(Handspring Visor). Having to involve
another computer takes away from the
experience.

Besides, I do not have a PC. I have a
Mac running Mac OS X (and a few Macs running
Mac OS 9.1, a Tru64 UNIX workstation; but
no PC's).

Bob Harris
BobHarris

Postby meat_boy7 on Sun Nov 11, 2001 3:17 am

I agree. Macs should be supported 100%. After all, it is a superior platform. :) I am very lucky to have both a Mac and PC so I can use BuildPRC but my Palm is connected to my Mac.
meat_boy7

Return to PocketC for Palm OS Suggestions