Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - ?bug

?bug

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby SlantyBard on Sun May 26, 2002 1:53 am

I have an .orb project that hangs whenever I try and right click-delete a popup and/or list control resource. I also tried to right click-delete the popups and list controls in the survey sample which also causes hangs. Using XP and the latest version of OrbForms Designer. Anyone else get this?
SlantyBard

Postby mbeattie on Sun May 26, 2002 11:51 am

I'm also running XP and used the earlier demo versions on a machine running ME. Neither had the problem you describe
mbeattie

Postby SlantyBard on Sun May 26, 2002 1:47 pm

I tried it on my laptop as well. Hangs there too. Tried a fresh install of OrbForms and still happens. I did figure a work around. If I delete some of the other controls in the project first, then delete the popup and its associated list, it doesn't hang. Maybe not buggy, but definitely weird.
SlantyBard

Postby dewey on Sun Jun 16, 2002 9:55 pm

If you could email the .orb file to me: dewey@orbworks.com, I will take a look.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby iboehme on Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:00 pm

Another workaround is, to delete the definition in the project file (*.orb) itself. It?Ǭ¥s a normal texfile. But be careful, because OrbForms does no re-validation!
iboehme

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect