Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - SIP Keyboard

SIP Keyboard

Discuss PocketC for CE (including Desktop Edition)

Postby IndiQa on Sun Mar 04, 2001 8:28 pm

I have a graphic screen up and running but the little SIP keyboard and arrow button (options/character recog/keyboard) selection are always on screen.

Is there a way to turn it off? And ultimatley turn it back on when exiting the application.

The menu_on and menu_off functions work as they should and kill the entire menubar except for the SIP dealie.

Thanks,

Curt
Ambient Spacemusic
http://www.mp3.com/IndiQa
IndiQa

Postby BobShen on Sun Mar 04, 2001 9:50 pm

Hi IndiQa:
You can go http://www.orbworks.com/wince/pcktbi.html
There was source code what you want.

Bob Shen
Bob Shen
BobShen

Postby guy on Mon Mar 05, 2001 7:40 am

Additionally, the V3 compiler has a convenient devicesip() function that turns the keyboard on and off.

It doesn't have a function that tells you the keyboard state. That would be useful for sizing windows.

Guy
Guy
[url]mailto:pcform@pcform.net[/url]
http://www.pcform.net
PocketC CE API interface: http://www.networkdynamics.net/PCForm.html#library
PCForm and CE API forum: http://www.networkdynamics.net/forum
guy

Postby IndiQa on Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:11 am

Thanks for the info gents. I checked the pcktbi app and that looks like it does what I was wanting. I would like to not have to include a separate file for the function though.

I found the devicesip() function also and it doesn't turn off the little keyboard/arrow button icon thats left on screen.
I am using the PC version 1.0.0.355 with an iPAQ.

I was hoping there was a way to call into the WCE v3 api to do this?

Curt
Ambient Spacemusic
IndiQa

Postby cao on Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:20 pm

I intention left the keyboard icon there. Maybe I need a separate api that completely remove everything. :-)
cao

Postby IndiQa on Mon Mar 05, 2001 9:23 pm

Would you do that for us Kevin?

Some times you don't need access to the keyboard or character recog functions and with the small screens every bit of real estate is valuable.

Just so there is a function to turn it back on when you need to. (Could be a registration prod. In the about screen "Register this app and I will turn your keyboard back on!!" <--kidding kidding)

I would even pay for this functionality. >8-0

Thanks,

Curt
Ambient Spacemusic
IndiQa

Postby darwin on Tue Mar 06, 2001 4:55 am

You mean, the sip is visible after you hide it? The solution is to clear the screen before hiding the sip: clearg()

http://www.strange-phenomenom.de/index.php3
darwin

Return to PocketC for CE