Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Exporting Solution

Exporting Solution

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby fredoak on Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:27 am

I actually found a tool that handles the export function really well.
pdbexplorer12
It converts OrbForms DB's to CSV really well and quick.
So for now I'll use this until I can get around to writing my own.
Here is the link:
http://llusoft.hypermart.net/
fredoak

Postby Leif on Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:41 pm

?
and how did you manage this, without making the record structure in the OrbForms DB in the format that PDB Explorer can read.
I'm intrested in your solution, mail me, you have the address.

/Leif
Leif

Postby PenreeSoft on Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:39 pm

Yes Fred how did you accomplish this, I think Leif's PDB Explorer only handles PDAToolbox DBs, which aren't stadard PDB format.

Nicholas J. Penree
PenreeSoft
http://www.penreesoft.com
Nicholas J. Penree
PenreeSoft
http://www.penreesoft.com
PenreeSoft

Postby fredoak on Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:44 am

Ahhhhhhhhh Sh**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was to good to be true, Sorry Lief, Thought I had a new avenue for you app.

What I had done was I'm dual developing apps in PDAToolbox and OrbForms because I'm testing my own import app (Still very very early in development) but I was looking for something I could use in the interm.

So when I tried Lief's app I pointed it to the wrong .pdb file and grabed the PDATB file instead of the OrbForms.

This is what happens to you when you try to do development at 2:30 in the morning. My appologize to everyone (especially Lief and Nick, who know I should know better!)
fredoak

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect