Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Radio Buttons not sticking

Radio Buttons not sticking

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby Eli on Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:41 pm

I am trying to create a radio button effect with the Pushbuttons. The buttons work fine but it takes 2 times to highlight the option you selected. Also seems like when i change back and forth between forms they eventually get locked up an i have to reset. Any help would be appreciated as this is my first attempt at programming the palm.

eli

Eli
Eli

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:07 pm

Most definitely there is something wrong with your code. Unless you show your source code there is no way anyone can help you.

See the button_demo.c, field_demo.c, and multiform_demo.c code samples in the PToolbox release.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby Eli on Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:18 pm

Joe, the problem occurs because i am using radio buttons to change forms. Each form remembers the last button used before opening the new one. I fixed the problem by doing an FsetState to 0 and 1 for the correct form as i open it.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eli</i>
<br />I am trying to create a radio button effect with the Pushbuttons. The buttons work fine but it takes 2 times to highlight the option you selected. Also seems like when i change back and forth between forms they eventually get locked up an i have to reset. Any help would be appreciated as this is my first attempt at programming the palm.

eli

Eli
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Eli
Eli

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:27 pm

Why don't you just use "standard" buttons? Standard buttons don't hold their state.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Return to Pocket Toolbox