Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Bitmaps

Bitmaps

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby troyk9 on Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:13 pm

Has anybody successfully displayed a bitmap on the designer?
The sample chess clock provided works great.
I tried to do the same with a program I wrote.
After choosing all 4 bit maps with the inspection bar they disappear after I click another button, and I get unable to create bitmap error.
I even tried using the pawn bitmaps provided with the samples and had no success.

Michael
troyk9

Postby design4use on Thu Dec 19, 2002 9:02 pm

How about posting a really simple example to show us what you are trying to do?
From what I can see maybe you are not pointing to your drawing code from the ondraw event but only from the onopne event. Here is the general strategy for displaying/drawing anything:

- I usually package all drawing code into one or more drawing methods such as redraw().
- I then call this method/these methods from the ondraw event as well as from methods that change something on the screen, to always have it redraw properly

This strategy has worked well for me...
design4use

Postby troyk9 on Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:32 pm

I just downloaded version 2.03 and the bitmap problem has vanished.
The bitmap gadget picks up the bitmap and it no longer disappears.

Thank you Jeremy.

What does this message mean?
"This file has been modified outside. Do you want to reload & lose the changes made?"
troyk9

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect