Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - New Handlers

New Handlers

Discuss OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect

Postby DavidGSteadman on Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:11 am

The OrbForms demo looks very impressive. Could you please let me know if there will be more event handlers, or if it is possible to add them within the code. For example, a Bitmap OnSelect handler could be useful but I can't see a way to create one.

Secondly, could you please let me know a ballpark figure for how much this product will eventually cost.

Thanks,
Dave Steadman.
DavidGSteadman

Postby Admin on Sun Apr 21, 2002 1:25 pm

You should use a bitmap button for what you doing. regular bitmap doesn't have event.
We provide a set of frequently used controls, and allow additional user controls to be created. A customized control is a gadget. You can look at the tictactoe or clock tutorial in the documentation. Both gadgets can be reused in different forms or applications.
Admin

Postby DavidGSteadman on Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:29 am

Thanks, it all made sense once I saw the source code.

I had to select Activate Workspace Source to make the source tab show up on the left hand pane, and now it is there permenantly. I think this could be a minor bug.

Could I recommend that this is available all of the time.

Thanks
Dave Steadman
DavidGSteadman

Postby Ringmaster on Thu May 02, 2002 11:38 am

The bitmap buttons have unsightly button borders. Any way to turn these off?

Is there a gadget sample that uses bitmaps?
Ringmaster

Postby jfield on Mon Jan 06, 2003 1:28 am

Observation #4 (Button Objects):

a. The Font property for the Button Object has the same issue as the Label Object (i.e. WYS is not always WYG).
b. Some of the properties are not settable at design time (i.e. Visible and BMP ID).
c. Some of the properties are not explained in the Help Topics (i.e. Left Anchor, Graphic, and Frame Type).:evil:
d. Setting the Left Anchor property to FALSE has not effect on the Button text position.
e. Setting the Graphic property to TRUE adds two items to the Properties list (Normal and Selected Bitmap).
f. The Normal Bitmap is displayed before the button is pressed and the Selected Bitmap is displayed when pressed.
<b>g. Setting the Frame Type to NONE results in a borderless button. This is useful when Graphic is TRUE.</b>
jfield

Return to OrbForms Designer and PocketC Architect