Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - list_demo results and exporting DBs

list_demo results and exporting DBs

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby Eli on Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:28 pm

The list_demo application fits my needs for a form. But how do i get the final array of results? As is i see no output going anywhere. What do i need to reference to read all the elements of listB into my array?

Also is there a way i can export my DB to beam out to other users? I would like to add a quick button/menu that would allow the user to beam the pdb my app creates to share with another user.

Eli
Eli

Postby jstadolnik on Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:37 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
The list_demo application fits my needs for a form. But how do i get the final array of results? As is i see no output going anywhere. What do i need to reference to read all the elements of listB into my array?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

There is no direct facility for this. Generally this is not necessary because the array for most lists are defined beforehand. It is possible to extract all the arguments out by using FsetState to set the current list index, and FgetText to read out the text. Just do that in a loop to extract out all the list array elements.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Also is there a way i can export my DB to beam out to other users? I would like to add a quick button/menu that would allow the user to beam the pdb my app creates to share with another user.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Use PocketC's IR facilities (seropenx) to do this.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Return to Pocket Toolbox