Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Handera HiRes and toolbox installation

Handera HiRes and toolbox installation

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby NKL on Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:20 pm

I'm trying to write a HiRes program for gandera using PocketC-ver3.8 and toolbox-ver7.5.3. Program compiles and runs. Even handera-specific functions as silkscreen control and screen rotation work, but when it comes to drawing only the upper-left coner of screen (160*160) is drawn. What can be the problem and how do I solve it?

Thanks.

P.S. My program

library "PToolboxLib"
include "Fctl.h"

main() {
int e;
int input;
int x=1;
int oldx=1;
int y=1;
int oldy=1;
int i,j;

Handera(1, 1);
//Handera(2, 1);
//Handera(3, 0);

graph_on();
while (1) {

for(i=0;i<200;i=i+4)
for(j=0;j<200;j=j+4)
SetPixel(i, j);

}
}

P.P.S. Didn't find any installation guides, is there such a thing?
NKL

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:42 am

You need to expand the standard graphics form. See the code below:

//handera_test.pc
library "PToolboxLib"
main() {
int i,j;

Handera(1, 1);
graph_on();
Handera(6,0); //expand graphics form

for(i=0;i<240;i=i+4) {
for(j=0;j<240;j=j+4) {
SetPixel(i, j);
}
}

event(1);
}

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
P.P.S. Didn't find any installation guides, is there such a thing?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not really.

The "Files" section of the docs tells what to do with the .lib file. The current PToolbox .prc file should be installed on your device.

Also, you are running with an old version of PocketC. Certain features in the PToolboxLib will cause crashes if at least PocketC v5.0.3 is not used.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby NKL on Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:43 am

Thank you very much!

It now works in 240*240 area, but not on minimized grafitti. I rotate the screen 90 degrees and hide the silkscreen.
NKL

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:28 pm

It turns out that the PocketC graphics form cannot be made to expand to 480x240 correctly (I don't have access to the PocketC internals enough to make it work right).

However, you can easily get things working by creating your own form with the library. Example below.

Joe

------

//handera_test.pc
library "PToolboxLib"
include "Fctl.h"

main() {
int i,j;

Handera(1, 1); //set 1-to-1 scaling mode
Handera(2, 1); //rotate screen
Handera(3, 0); //hide grafitti

Form(3000,"Handera");
Handera(6,0); //stretch form