Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - pdb graphics creation

pdb graphics creation

A PocketC native palm library offering native forms and assorted utilities

Postby cronoben on Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:00 am

I have a Mac. I admit it.
I want to create an application that can take .bmp files of 16 greys and convert them into graphics databases useable with Palm Toolbox. The only problem is, I don't know what format I should put the output file in. Help!
Also, if anybody out there has or has found an application that already does this, please point me to it!

Thx,
Cronoben
cronoben

Postby jstadolnik on Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:14 am

You can use the par & PilRC tool combo. See the PToolbox bitmap documention for links to these tools.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
http://www.geocities.com/retro_01775/PToolboxLib.htm
jstadolnik

Postby cronoben on Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:17 pm

But those are PC apps, aren't they?
Besides, I tried figuring those out before on my Virtual PC, but my Intelligence quotient was just a point or two too low. How do I work those?

Thanks,
Cronoben
cronoben

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:32 pm

They are opensource projects and both have MAC binaries.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby cronoben on Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:43 am

Well, I looked up both just now, and I found a mac tool for par (I think) but PilRC doesn't have a mac binary on their website (that I can find at least).

Thanks,
Cronoben
cronoben

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:29 am

You can find a mac PilRC binary in the following PRC-Tools package... http://sidewww.epfl.ch/~crivelli/prctoo ... tails.html

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby cronoben on Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:57 pm

I found and downloaded the Par tool that was (supposedly) for mac, but it is just a document, and the documentation doesn't say anything about that.
also, both those links you just posted return 404 errors. Is there anywhere else I could find those tools?
I guess I could try to port both to OSX since the source code is downloadable, but I'm really not sure if I could.
cronoben

Postby jstadolnik on Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:12 pm

do a google search on "pilrc mac" and you should find the PRC-Tools mac kit I am refering too.

Joe

The PToolboxLib guy.
jstadolnik

Postby cronoben on Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:09 pm

Ahhh, found it! Thanks!

Is there a tutorial you know about that would tell me how, specifically, to do what I was planning with this, or is the issue adressed sufficiently in the documentation?

Again, thanks for your help and patience,
-Cronoben
cronoben

Return to Pocket Toolbox