Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Setting creator id and type

Setting creator id and type

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby shovavnik on Tue Mar 27, 2001 7:01 am

Hey there,

How can I set the creator id and type for my pocketc compiled .prc file and for dbs I create at runtime? Is there a function I'm missing? I look all over the place.

TIA,
Shovavnik
shovavnik

Postby jwinch on Tue Mar 27, 2001 10:33 am

It's done in the header of your source file by the desktop compiler with several directives that begin with "@". For instance:
<font color=red>@cid "MyAp";</font id=red>
sets the creator id. Read the file pde.html for a list of the directives and the file triangle.pc has an example.
jwinch

Postby Tom Miller on Wed Mar 28, 2001 2:22 pm

I think he's talking about db's that are created by his app, in which case you would use:
dbcreatex(<i>string name, string creator, string type</i>);

Regards,
Tom Miller
Tom Miller

Postby shovavnik on Sat Mar 31, 2001 6:27 pm

Thanks Tom and jwinch. The directive issue is what I was looking for really. I couldn't find it in the documentation.
shovavnik

Return to PocketC for Palm OS