Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - PocketC 4 suggestions

PocketC 4 suggestions

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby iebnn on Fri Mar 30, 2001 6:21 pm

PLEASE make the applications go back to the Applications launcher... it's VERY annoying when they go to the Preferences, and doesn't seem to serve any purpose
no other palm applications exit to the palm preferences screen...
iebnn

Postby Vilmos on Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:36 pm

I second the motion. Prefs? What were you thinking...

Vilmos
Vilmos

Postby jstadolnik on Fri Mar 30, 2001 7:59 pm

Have you tried release 4.02?

Joe
jstadolnik

Postby Vilmos on Sat Mar 31, 2001 12:23 am

Actually I haven't. Are you trying to say that is has been fixed?

Vilmos
Vilmos

Postby jstadolnik on Sat Mar 31, 2001 3:30 am

Yes
jstadolnik

Postby Tom Miller on Mon Apr 02, 2001 8:38 pm

It must be only the desktop version that's fixed, because version 4.02 on my Palm still boots me out into Preferences.

Assuming this gets fixed at some point so that it's does the same as the desktop. . .
Does it put you into the Palm's default launcher, or the user's chosen launcher (like it should).

Thanks,
Tom Miller
p.s. Has anyone ever gotten a response when e-mailing about bugs or feature requests. Kind of seems like a black hole.
Tom Miller

Postby jstadolnik on Mon Apr 02, 2001 11:40 pm

I don't seem to have a problem exiting when compiling with 4.0.2 on my PDA. I don't see the problem with OS3.3 or OS3.5.

Perhaps you need to re-compile your app under 4.0.2?

Joe
jstadolnik

Postby Tom Miller on Tue Apr 03, 2001 11:49 am

I recompiled under 4.0.2 after I saw your post in this thread that 4.0.2 had fixed the problem. Perhaps that functionality is in the .prc resource that the desktop app created. I'm still using BuildPRC which I think has been abandoned.

Regards,
Tom Miller
Tom Miller

Postby SyPDA on Wed Apr 04, 2001 4:01 am

Just for a test. Try to end your program with exit(). That should do the trick.
SyPDA

Postby Tom Miller on Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:53 pm

Yahoo! And thanks! I've always used my own exit routine to put me back into LauncherIII, so I didn't even think to use "exit()".

Put me down for a "D'Oh!".

Tom
Tom Miller

Return to PocketC for Palm OS