Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Program automatically runs prefrences??????

Program automatically runs prefrences??????

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

Postby Glasswalker on Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:19 am

Hello again all, I finally bought the full version of the desktop edition... And I am trying to code a program that is an experiment in neural networking. for learning purposes on the palm... it is almost done (about 80%) but now I am to the point where I am ready to do a test run on the neural net... the problem is when I input data and run the neural net, as soon as it outputs the data (I know it does, because I see the screen refresh for a split second with the output on it) it automatically opens the palm prefrences program???? and looses my current program...

I can't figure this out for the life of me... but I would gladly send anyone who would like to help a copy of the source and the prc file... (source is long)

I would really appreciate any feedback at all on this one as it is really frustrating me...

Thanks.
Glasswalker

Postby jstadolnik on Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:07 pm

See the "PocketC 4 Suggestions" thread below.

Joe
jstadolnik

Postby mbaker on Fri Apr 06, 2001 3:28 am

have you tried adding a "waitp()" statement at the end of your program before it exits. That would pause the program until the screen was tapped.
mbaker

Postby Tom Miller on Fri Apr 06, 2001 12:53 pm

Sounds like you need the waitp() like mbaker suggests. But if your program exits due to a runtime error it'll spill you out into Preferences. This is true for version >=4.0 including 4.02.

Regards,
Tom Miller
(Preferences?! What the. . .?!) :-)
Tom Miller

Return to PocketC for Palm OS